Before you go to bed tonight, remember that the Bible says " the devil is like a raoming lion looking for whom to devour". Through Religious teachings, the devil and his agents gather at the hour of midnight when the children of the lord is fast asleep.
Therefore it is your duty to pray and commit yourself into the hands of God to fight every evil plan and arrow against your life, your destiny and your family members.
Remember the Bible says " a prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian". So pray this psalms to God and ask for His protection and help in time of trouble.
A prayer for Help in time of trouble
1) Lord, don't be angry and rebuke me!, Don't punish me in your anger!– psalm 6:1
2) Come and save me, Lord; in your mercy rescue me from death– psalm 6:4
3) Answer me when I pray, o God, my defender! When I was in trouble, you helped me. Be kind to me now and hear my prayer– psalm 4:1
4) Lord, I have so many enemies! Lead me to do your will; make your way plain for me to follow.– psalm 6:5
A prayer for protection
1) When I lie down, I go to sleep in peace; you alone, o Lord, keep me perfectly safe.–psalm 4:8
2) You hear my voice in the morning; at sunrise I offer my prayer and wait for your answer.– psalm 5:3
3) You are not a God who is please with wrongdoing; you allow no evil In your presence.– psalm 5;4
As you say Amen by faith, so shall it be granted on to you by the Almighty God
Content created and supplied by: Denpost (via Opera News )