1. Father, I come to you pleading the precious blood of your Son, Jesus. Forgive all my sins in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, you said your anger does not last forever. Forgive the sins of my parents that might have brought curses upon my life in Jesus mighty name.
3. Father, by the blood of Jesus wash away all the iniquities of my family in Jesus mighty name.
4. Father, you said you take pleasure in those that hope in your mercy. Take pleasure in blessing me because I hope in your mercy in Jesus mighty name.
5. Father, your word says the son shall not pay for the sins of their father and the father shall not pay for the sins of the son. Therefore, I shall not pay for the sins of my parents in Jesus name.
6. Father, let your vengeance consume every curse upon my life in Jesus mighty name.
7. Father, let your fire burn to ashes every curse working against me in Jesus name.
8. Father, your word says I am seated with Christ Jesus in the heavenly places. Therefore, in the majestic name of Jesus I am far above every curse working against me in Jesus name.
9. The Word of God says whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. I bind and render useless every curse working against me in Jesus mighty name. And it is settled in heaven in Jesus name.
10. I loose all my blessings that has been held by any curse: marital, financial, spiritual, physical, etc. I receive them a hundred fold in Jesus name. It is sealed in heaven in Jesus name.
11. The word of God says our God is a consuming fire. Father, let your fire consume anything working or speaking against my name in Jesus mighty name.
12. Father, you said as I speak in your ear so you shall do to me. Right now I speak into my life: prosperity, sound health, long life, success, promotion, divine favour, total freedom, salvation, marital blessing etc in the mighty name of Jesus. Honour your word in my life. Do as I speak in your ear in Jesus name.
13. Mention your full name here and say. I shall never ever be tormented again by any curse, wherever it may come from in Jesus mighty name.
14. O, that men will praise the Lord. For His goodness and for His wonderful works to the children of men, to the children of men. He has broken the gates of brass and cut the bars of iron assunder.
The gates of brass are broken in my life in Jesus name. The bars of iron have been cut asunder in my life in Jesus name.
15. Father, I bless and glorify you. Who is like unto you? From everlasting to everlasting thou art God. Blessed be your Holy name in Jesus majestic name I pray. Amen and Amen.
Please feel free to share and also leave your comments. Remain blessed in Jesus name.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More