Prayer is a way of communicating with God. We need to pray every day, as it is necessary. Jesus Himself started with prayer and ended with prayer because prayer is the master key.
Before we move, this is another opportunity for you to surrender your life to Christ because He is our only hope. Matthew 11:28: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. He loves us so much that He died for us and tomorrow might be too late because Jesus is coming soon.
1. The Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear?. The lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?. When the wicked, even mine enemies and foes, come upon me to eat my flesh, they stumbled and fell in the name of Jesus.
2. I know by the word of God that, there are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless, it is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. The word of God has come forth over me. It shall accomplish its purpose in my life in the name of Jesus.
4. I reject unfruitfulness in my life and family in the name of Jesus.
5. The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over in the name of Jesus.
6. The Lord, my God will help me, therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed in the name of Jesus.
7. I hold the blood of Jesus against every satanic prophecies, fruitless efforts, spirit of stagnation in every area of my life, lack of good helpers, failure at the edge of breakthrough and success, and demonic delay of my miracles in the name of Jesus.
Remember to pray for the church always because the prayer of saints really go a long way. The bible says Proverbs 15:8: The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight and Proverbs 15:29: The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous. God bless us and let us endeavor to SHARE too.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More