One day, the Holy Prophet Muhammad saw Hz.Ali(R.A) and said to him, "Ya Ali!" Before going to bed, do the following five things:
1. Make a Sadaqa of 4000 Dinars and then go to sleep.
2. Read the entire Quran and then go to bed.
3. Pay the janna'ahand price and then sleep
4. When two people are upset, make them happy with each other and then go to sleep.
5. Perform one Hajj and then sleep.
Simply put, the meaning is as follows:
1. Read Surat Fathia four times for a total of 4,000 Dinars in Sadaqa.
2.Reading Suratul Ikhlas three times (Quhu Allahu Ahead) equals one complete Quran.
3. The price of jannat is three times praying Lahaula Wala kuwata illa bills Hil Ali il Azeem.
4. One Hajj is equal to ten times Astagfirullah.
After that, Ali (R.A) said, "Ya Rasulallah Saw, now I'll do all of these things before going to bed."
Dear Muslim brothers and sisters, performing the above zikr and considering its benefits takes only 5 minutes. Who wouldn't want these virtues in their record of accomplishments?
Content created and supplied by: Adeedu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More