It’s important to pursue God first before anything, see prayer points for the new week that will guide you in dedicating your week to God.
We have an inheritance in Christ to command for whatever we need and not beg.
Do you desire a successful week? You demand it.
1. Heavenly Father, thank You for a wonderful new week. Thank You, Lord, for the expectations packaged for us in this new week.
2. Thank You, Lord, for the extraordinary and stimulating testimonies of last week. To You alone be all the honor, Lord, in Jesus’ Name (PS. 118:24).
2. Glorious Father, thank You for the Blood of Jesus that offers a way away into the Holy of Holy. Thank You for the power of the Spirit that consolidates us to do Your Will. To You alone be all the glory and honor, Lord, in Jesus’ Name (1John 4:4).
4. Father, I plead, in this season of recovery, for an encounter with Your presence that will renew every lost divine vision and path in my life in Jesus’ Name. I ask for the importation, rehabilitation, and recovery of lost spiritual vision and direction in my life, the church, and our Nation, Lord in Jesus’ Name (Exodus 3:1-10).
5. Father, I ask for an encounter with your presence that will revive lost power and dignity in my life in the Name of Jesus Christ, Lord in Jesus’ Name (Exodus 3:1-10).
6. Father, I ask for the improvement of your tangible, feelable, appreciable presence and honor in my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name (Exodus 3:1-10).
7. Father, I ask for the impartation and rehabilitation of courage and enthusiasm to face the future without fear. I dismiss the spirit of fear and cowardice, and low self-esteem in Jesus’ Name (Exodus 3:1-10).
8. Glorious Father, I make myself accessible to you, accomplish your will in my life Lord in Jesus’ Name (Ps. 65:52).
9. Heavenly Father, I thank you for You are holy, and there is no other name under heaven by which I receive life and redemption except through Jesus (Act 4:12).
10. Lord, I rely on your power and proclaim that as I wait on You, my strength is being restored; I will mount up with wings like an eagle, I will run and not be tired, I will walk and not faded (Isaiah 40:31).
11. Father, I proclaim that you are my oasis and courage, a very present help in trouble (Ps 46:1-2).
12. Lord, I understand that Jesus broke the authority of the curse of sin, death, and infection over my life when He died on the cross, and I thank Him for His sacrifice (Gal. 3:13).
13. Father, I commit this week to You and believe that as I make recommendations, you are enlightening my steps (Prov. 16:9).
Please, like, share, and follow up.
Content created and supplied by: Jossibelief (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More