The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, has revealed the secret of experiencing daily miracles.
In a video on his verified Facebook page, the man of God said that it is possible for people to experience miracles every day. Kumuyi said, "The secret of experiencing daily miracles is in:
1. Keeping your mouth under control: He said, "The power of miracles and misery is in your mouth. Make your spoken words align with the written word."
2. Obedience to divine instructions.
3. Righteousness: Kumuyi said, "Instructions in righteousness will make you powerful and purposeful if you observe to do them."
4. Submission to the authority of Christ.
5. Focusing your attention on the commandments of Christ.
6. Maintaining the landmarks: Kumuyi said, "These are the marks, pillars, and markers of the territory of the word of God, which you must follow as they direct you."
7. Conforming your life to the example of Jesus.
8. Living your life to conform to the word of God.
Kumuyi further said that Abraham didn't see the miracle of a child before he believed.
(Fast forward the video to 37 minutes, 40 seconds.)
Content created and supplied by: DovePen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More