The holy bible is the number one book that Christians use to address a lot of issues. Marriages, love and relationships are the heart beat of God; hence you get to see lot bible verses about them. Majority of the problems we come across in the world today is either directly or indirectly related to the before-mentioned emotional variables. I strongly believe that Love and relationship issues should be handled from the God-perspective not the secular perspective. I’m not trying to be judgy here, i'm only trying to provide biblical backing to these three popular words (Love, marriage and relationships). Having these powerful scriptures at heart will really benefit you in your love life. Without further ado, let’s delve into our sweet bible verses.
Bible verses for your relationship today
· 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
· Matthew 19:4-6 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason, a man will leave his father and mother and be put together with his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore whatsoever God has put together, let man not put asunder.”
· Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.
· Mark 12:31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as you love yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
· Luke 6:31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
· 1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is born of God and knows the Lord.
· Proverbs 19:14 Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the LORD.
· Proverbs 20:6-7 Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find? A righteous man lives a life that is blameless; blessed are his children that after him.
· Proverbs 30:18-19 “There are three things that are too amazing for me, four of that I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man that is with a maiden.
· Proverbs 31:10 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
· Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.
· Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
· Deuteronomy 24:5 If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For a year, he is to be made free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married.
· Psalm 18:1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.
· Psalms 127:1-5 – (A Song of degrees for Solomon.) Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh in vain.
· Job 1:1-22 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name [was] Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil
· Deuteronomy 26:11 And thou shalt rejoice in every good [thing] which the LORD thy God hath given unto thee, and unto thine house, thou, and the Levite, and the stranger that among you.
Content created and supplied by: Hubspotngr (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More