Anyone who is a Christian and studies his bible will agree with me that although we have many ministers of the gospel, unfortunately some are known to preach a strange gospel.
Since we're in the end time and people ought to prepare for the return of the Lord, Matthew 7:15-20 says we should be careful to watch out for the fruits that is been put out by some self-acclaimed man of God.
It's to this end that this article will give you some red flags that you must never ignore each time you visit any church.
1. The minister is always concerned about flamboyant things and concentrate more about his outfit or wardrobe.
2. Instead of preaching more on the salvation of souls, he focuses more on prosperity and success in life.
3. Instead of having either the symbol of the cross, Jesus or anything that points to God Almighty, they have a big banner of themselves in the front.
4. Lack of transparency in church account.
5. Never ending any projects that involves finances.
6. When the pastor is so obsessed with casting out demons or performing miracles.
7. When he is unusually controversial and confrontation.
8. When their preaching contradict their Lifestyle as 2 Timothy 3:1-5 warns us to stay away from such people who have a form of Godliness but devoid of it's power.
Please share this.
Content created and supplied by: Shinedlight (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More