Bible Verse - PSALM 77 vs 1 - 9:
1 I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
4 Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
5 I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
7 Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
8 Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
9 Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
1. Heavenly I Father I call upon your holy name with tears on my eyes to say, Lord I need you in my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
2. Father I pray that you don't cast me off in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
3. I pay that you forgive me all my sins and short comings in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
4. Lord I pray that you grant me prosperity as I go out this morning in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
5. Lord I pray that you make all my work successful in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, If you believe in these prayers kindly say amen and share with your friends.
Content created and supplied by: JustinNGN (via Opera News )