Five Prayer Points You Must Pray Before You Sleep
Let's begin to praise the Lord for His blessings. His blessings are multi-dimensional and manifold. He is faithful even when we prove to be unfaithful.
He is the keeper of our souls. The Psalmist says;
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Remember all his benefits. The benefit of protection, guidance, sustenance, wealth, favor, sound health and healing. Worship Him for who He is.
Say; "Father I give you thanks for all the benefits I have enjoyed from you. Recieve the praise Oh Lord!"
2 Samuel 4:5-6
And the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, Rechab and Baanah, went, and came about the heat of the day to the house of Ishbosheth, WHO LAY ON A BED AT NOON
And they came thither into the midst of the house, as though they would have fetched wheat; and THEY SMOTE HIM under the fifth rib: and Rechab and Baanah his brother escaped.
This passage shows that Ishboseth, the king of Israel was killed in his sleep (2 Sam 2:10).
(1) Lord, may I not die in my sleep. I reject every arrow that could bring sudden death while at sleep.
(2) Frustrate the plans of those who have gathered to kill me in my sleep. Thwart their plans. Keep my soul save with you all Lord and satisfy me with longlife.
(3) I receive divine Power to sleep and to wake up safely. My sleep will not result to sudden death. I cancel every nightmare that could lead to sudden death for me.
(4) Give your angels charge over me that they may keep me and protect me as they protected Daniel in the Lion's den. I request angelic assistance and intervention
(5) O Lord, grant me abundant of revelations in my sleep. As I dream, I will remember my dreams and I shall not forget in Jesus' Name. Reveal secret things to me, that will change my life entirely for good.
Claim these prayer points by typing "Amen."
Content created and supplied by: Tundekorede (via Opera News )