The Bible passages below are perfect to boost the efficacy of your prayers:
The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. Psalm:16:6
For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee. Deuteronomy:15:6
For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. Psalm:50:10
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John:1:2
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. Haggai:2:8
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. Deuteronomy:8:18
I had to cite these Bible verses because, our prayers are more efficient when we use God's word (the Scriptures). It is very sagacious for us to remind God of His words and promises concerning our lives. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified - Isaiah:43:26. It is time for us to rise up in prayer and say "No" to poverty: borrowing and debt.It's not the portion of Christians to be living in debt. Remember the widow in the Bible who was in debt, but, when she came in contact with prophet Elisha, all her debts were cleared. "Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest" - 2 Kings:4:7. We know, despite the challenges we are facing right now, God will turn our stories around in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Before we pray today, give thanks to God for everything He has done and for what He will do. Thank Him for Who He is. You can do this through singing or through praying.
Now, let's declare these prayer points by faith:
1) I shall lend to nations, I shall not borrow
2) Whatever I lay my hands to do, shall prosper.
3) Every evil principality and power seating on my wealth, let them be roasted by fire.
4) Every spiritual ground where my wealth is buried, let the earth vomit it and let my wealth locate me now.
5) I break every chain of begging to eat or borrowing to survive.
6) I decree and declare today, all my debts shall be cleared. I shall no longer be a debtor, but, a creditor.
7) Lord Jesus, please, all those people owing me, provide for them to pay me. And also provide for me to pay my debts.
8) I decree and declare that there shall be no loss in my business. All I shall get, is profit.
9) Please, God, help the economy of my country (Nigeria) to stand; remove her from the spirit of debt/borrowing.
10) Thank You Lord Jesus for answering our prayers.
Please, share to bless lives.
Content created and supplied by: Emmanuel_Jacksong (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More