GOD IS A SPECIALIST STORY CHANGER HE CHANGES STORIES AT THE PLACE OF PRAYER
WHEN THE HAND OF THE LORD COMES UPON YOU, IT EMPOWERS YOU FOR VICTORY
Give the Lord a big shout and a clap of praise. Father, we give you the praise. We honour and adore you because you are God. Honour to your name. For a wonderful glorious day, we glorify you. In Jesus'name.
Give the Lord a big clap of hands as you take your seat. I welcome everyone here to this Early Will I Seek You Service of today. The slight drizzle did not stop you; nothing's shall stop you.
1 Chronicles 4:9-10
We serve a God who is a specialist story changer and he changes our story at the place of prayer. The place of prayer is the place for the change of story. Jabez prayed five lines and God answered him.
1. He prayed for Visible Blessings: that you will bless me indeed and God answered him.
2. He prayed for Coastal Enlargement: that is deliver me from limitations. Whatever is resisting me and restraining my life, deliver from it and God answered him.
3. He prayed for the hand of he Lord. The hand of the Lord is the Anointing of the Lord. The hand of the Lord is the empowerment of the Lord. Lord, let your hand be with me, empower me and the Lord answered him.
4. He prayed for Deliverance from Evil Traps: keep me from evil, deliver me from the traps of evil an God answered him.
5. He prayed for Deliverance from Sorrow: deliverance from grief, from pain an God answered him.
We serve a prayer answering God who changes story. This message this morning is targeted towards someone who is tired of littleness, who is tired of negative stories, who is tired of negative situations, who is tired of embargos placed that won't allow you lift up your head.
This morning, when it is time, pray with passion and the story shall change. Stand up and lift up your voice in appreciation.
1. Father, thank you for your goodness and kindness. Thank you Lord for a brand new day. To you alone be all the praise, Lord in Jesus'name. 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
2. Father, thank you for the Healing and Deliverance Service of yesterday. Thank you Lord for souls saved, bodies healed and lives delivered. To you alone be all the praise in Jesus'name. Psalm 105:1-2
3. Father, we ask for the manifestation of your presence at the Preservation Service of today. Let your presence, power and principles place a seal of preservation on all present today in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 105:12-15.
4. Father, we ask for the manifestation of your Almightiness at the Adamawa Healing and Deliverance Crusade. We ask that you go with us to open the iron gates and make the crooked places straight. Let no affliction escape the unction Lord, in Jesus'name. Isaiah 45:1-2, Joel 2:2.
5. Father, we ask for the harvest of souls in this season like never before. We ask for the ministry of the reapers to bring in the harvest that your house may overflow. Father, we ask for a fresh passion for souls among your people in this season, Lord, in Jesus'name. Matthew 13:39, Luke 14:23.
6. Father, we ask that you frustrate the tokens of liar and make diviners mad in this season. You disappoint the devices of the crafty so their hands are not able to perform their enterprise. Father, bring to nought every contender and contention against my life, family, church, Dunamis in this season, Lord, in Jesus'name. Job 5:12, Isaiah 41:11-12.
7. Father, I make demands on visible blessings, undeniable blessings on my life, destiny and assignment. Oh God of Jabez, bless me, my family and the Church in this season in the name of Jesus.
8. Father, I ask that you will enlarge my coast. Father, I decree against every limitation on my life today, I demand that every limitation around my life be broken in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, lay your hands on me. I ask that your hand will be on me. Empower me to fulfill my life assignment. Empower me to face the future without fear. Empower me oh Lord by your hands.
10. Father, deliver me from every trap of evil in Jesus name. Oh ye traps of evil against my life, family and Dunamis, you are scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, I receive deliverance from every trace of sorrow, organised, orchestrated by the enemy for me, for my family, for the Church, for Nigeria. Oh ye garment of sorrow, in the name of Jesus, catch fire.
- Blessings that are visible shall be experienced in your life today.
- Every trace of limitation is set on fire from your life.
- Every trap of evil is destroyed in the name of Jesus and the garment of sorrow is set on fire.
- Your seeds shall be mighty on the earth, you are not permitted to have useless children.
- Today is a great day for you in Jesus'name
- The hand of the Lord for empowerment is upon you in the name of Jesus.
Content created and supplied by: DunamisMessages (via Opera News )