NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY, WITHOUT A PHONE, YOU CANNOT MAKE A CALL. IN THE SAME WAY, PRAYER IS THAT THING WHICH GIVES US ACCESS TO HEAVEN.
THE PLACE OF PRAYER IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU DIAL HEAVEN AND THEN RECEIVE ANSWERS.
Give the Lord a big clap and a shout of praise. Halleluyah! Give the Lord praise as you take your seat in the presence of the Lord. I want to welcome everyone here this morning, I believe that God is on the throne.
Jeremiah 33: 3
What do we see? Why do we come to God at the place of prayer?
1. The place of prayer is the place where we make the call to heaven. It is the place of communication flow. No matter how much you try, without a phone, you can’t make a call. It is the place of guaranteed access to heaven.
2. The place of prayer is the place of answers: It is the place where answers are guaranteed. So, we have come here to call and we are here to receive answers.
3. The place of prayer is the place of revelation: There is something to see and something to know at the place of prayer.
4. The place of prayer is the place of power: We access power, we access might, at the place of prayer.
5. The place of prayer is the place of access to mysteries: There are things we don’t know that we can get to know if we pray; things that are under the cover of darkness, some things that you will know and that will become the key to the answer you are looking for.
So, this morning, we are stepping up in this place of prayer and we believe as we dial heaven, we shall be heard and as we are heard, answers shall come. As you pray, please pray with expectation of revelation because something shall be revealed, then, get set for power; this crusade is all about ‘The Day of His Power’, also, get set to access mysteries.
- Anything that is a hidden secret behind your situation shall be unveiled this morning.
Psalm 121: 7,8
Father, thank you for the gift of a new day. Thank you for safety of travel for all participants of the Yola-Adamawa State Healing and Deliverance Crusade. To you alone be all the glory, Lord in Jesus name.
Psalm 136: 1-7
Father, thank you for the first night of the crusade. Thank you for Lord for multitudes saved and bodies and lives healed and liberated. To you alone be all the praise Lord in Jesus name.
Psalm 84: 7; Philippians 2: 9-11
Father, we ask for your move of power and wonders at the crusade like never before. Let every knee bow and every tongue confess this day that you are Lord in Jesus name.
Psalm 127: 1; Mathew 16: 18
Father, we ask that you will step into full activity and build your Church, build Dunamis in this season, Lord in Jesus name. Build the Church spiritually, numerically and all round in this season, Lord in Jesus name.
Luke 10: 19
Father, we take authority over every power and agenda of the enemy that is designed to hurt, hinder or resist your move in our lives and land. We bring the enemy into defeat on all fronts by the power of God in Jesus name.
- Father, I call unto you this morning and I shall be heard. I receive answers for the next level. I receive revelation, I receive light, I receive insight for the next step. I receive power to confront the future without fear. I receive power at this place of prayer, in the name of Jesus. Father, I ask that you will unveil every mystery around my life. Uncover every demonic secret around my life in the name of Jesus.
- By the reason of the anointing that is flowing in this conference, your life is declared untouchable, your family is untouchable, your children are untouchable, you are completely unharmable.
- This morning, I prophesy, whatever you have spoken and asked God for, I declare they are answered.
- Anywhere you want God to answer you, you shall be answered.
- I prophesy access to revelation. God shall open your eyes and grant you revelation light in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree today, power to fulfil destiny, power to face the future without fear, that power is released upon you in the name of Jesus.
- I prophesy today, anything around your life that is hidden in mystery, the mystery is uncovered, the mystery is unveiled, in the name of Jesus.
Content created and supplied by: DunamisMessages (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More