A spiritual attack is a coordinated set of events orchestrated by the demonic realm in order to frustrate promises, undermine faith, oppress believers, and delay the fulfillment of destiny in their lives.
Believers are often confronted with spiritual battle in their attempts to develop deeper intimacy with the things of God. How there are many Christians that are ignorance of strategies employed by the adversary in the spiritual realm.
There are also some Christians that believe that the struggle they are experiencing is simply a natural battle, while in fact, something lot more is happening in the spirit.
As a Christian, how can you tell if you're being attacked in the spirit? In this post, we would be looking at the five signs that can help us understand.
1. When you are no longer passionate about God's things: The devil seeks to take your zeal for God. Your prayer life begins to drop. This could be a true test of your commitment.
2. Frustration. This is another means the enemy employs in order oppress the mind of the believers. When you are frustrated, almost everything will begin to irritate you. Anyone who finds oneself under a state of siege will get agitated and apprehensive.
3. Confusion. When you often get confused over minor things. One of the primary objectives of an attack is to free a believer from the clutches of fate.
4. Lack of peace of mind. When the enemy occupies your mind with a many thoughts and constant worries in order to rob the mind of peace.
5. Sluggish in attitudes. The adversary does everything he can to make you feel mentally drained and worn out.
Content created and supplied by: Enecheojo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More