Pastor David Oyedepo Jr spoke at the Covenant Hour of Prayer. He spoke about the fact that everyone is absolutely responsible for the outcome of his or her life. Here are 6 things he said while giving his sermon
1. God expects our productivity but our productivity demands our responsibility. Until we engage the force of responsibility, we cannot experience productivity on any revelation unveiled to us.
2. It becomes important for us to take hold of every light that comes our way with responsibility and when that is the case, we see that light produce abundantly.
3. Responsibility is not corporate but personal. We are called to engage the labour room of prayer as individuals. But prayer is a personal responsibility. Every individual is called to pray. Every believer is tasked to pray and prayer is classified in the Kingdom as labour
4. As far as God is concerned, the prayer room is a labour room. It is the place where we engage in spiritual labour and the beauty of labour in the Kingdom is that in all labour there is profit.
5. Ineffective prayers, there are rewards. When the Kingdom is a priority on the altar of prayer, then what you are praying is labour, it is classified as labour that is due for reward.
6. Every time we labour in the Kingdom, on the altar of prayer inclusive, God records it and the record of God is for the reward of God. Whatever God records, God rewards. So the altar of prayer when effectively engaged, positions you and me for supernatural rewards.
Source: Church Gist.
Content created and supplied by: PrayerMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More