Every human being wants to excel in life. There is a drop of greatness in everyone. If you are constantly failing and aren't excelling in things you do, then you need to pray.
Prayer is one of the most potent weapons God has given us. But learning how to pray is not always easy.
Prayer is a discussion with God, and every conversation commences by addressing the person to whom you are speaking to. The Bible says, “You do not have because you do not ask God.” So never hesitate to ask God for what you need. God is able to solve your problems.
Say these prayer points If you aren't excelling in life.
1. I overthrow every satanic re-arrangement programmed against my destiny, in Jesus name
2. Destiny thieves, release me now, in Jesus name
3. Every power waging war against my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
4. Failure shall not slaughter my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
5. Oh Lord, anoint my destiny afresh, amen.
6. Every conference of darkness against my destiny, scatter, in Jesus name.
7. I recover my stolen vehicle of destiny, in Jesus name.
8. Destiny swallowers, vomit my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every power from my ancestral home raised up to manipulate my destiny, release me in Jesus name.
10. I destroy every witchcraft pronouncements and concoctions against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
11. Evil men or women, you will not cook up my destiny, in Jesus name.
12. I reject every satanic alternative for my destiny, in Jesus name
13. Every altar mounted against my destiny in the heavenlies, be dismantled, in Jesus name.
14. I destroy every Marine Power holding my destiny, in Jesus name.
15. I refuse to be programmed against my destiny, in Jesus name.
16. My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in Jesus name.
17. Every household wickedness struggling to rearrange my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
18. I render thanks and void, the influence of destiny swallowers, in Jesus name
19. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft powers against my destiny, fall down and die, in Jesus name
20. Oh lord, thank you for scattering the enemies of my divine destiny.
Share your thoughts and prayer points in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: Giborah (via Opera News )