Pastor Paul Enenche is a Nigerian minister and senior pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Center with headquarters in Garki-Abuja, Nigeria. Here is a message preached by him illustrating what Jehovah El-shaddai means.
Jehovah El-shaddai means Jehovah Almighty, All powerful, many breasted God. It also means divine provider and protector. According to Psalm 91:1-2; HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! This implies that the safest place to dwell in life is to be under the shade of the Jehovah El-shaddai. This zone is a no go area for satan and his cohorts. Nothing of darkness can survive here. There is a great door open for divine provision inside this zone. There is nothing like lack and wants inside the El-shaddai.
Now we are going to look at 4 dimensions of why God is known as Jehovah E- shaddai. They are as follows:
1. He is an incomprehensible provider: You can't understand how he provides. He provides in mysterious ways. According to the story of how he fed 5000 and 7000 people in the book of Matthew 14:14-21, nobody understood it but the miracle happened.
2. He is the incomparable provider: No one can be compared to him the way He provides. According to Romans 8:32; He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things? This depicts that there is nothing to hard for God to give to His children if it is according to His will. But whenever God gives, He gives beyond human comprehension.
3. He is the inexhaustible provider: What God has stored up to give to his Children can never run out. According to Psalm 78:23-28; Yet He commanded the clouds above and opened the doors of heaven; And He rained down upon them manna to eat and gave them heaven's grain. Everyone ate the bread of the mighty [man ate angels' food]; God sent them meat in abundance. He let forth the east wind to blow in the heavens, and by His power He guided the south wind. He rained flesh also upon them like the dust, and winged birds [quails] like the sand of the seas. And He let [the birds] fall in the midst of their camp, round about their tents. This implies that no one can threaten God with supernatural supplies.
4. He is an indefatigable provider: He is never tired of Providing. He is a great provider. According to Psa. 68:19; Blessed be the Lord, who daily loaded us with his benefits. The God of our Salvation. This means on daily basis, God never fails to deliver the portion allocated for us. He does this through the ministry of His Angels to supply our daily needs to us. He is not like man that can get tired of providing.
How to experience Jehovah El- shaddai.
1. By connecting with divine direction: God provides and protects whom He directs. This is a major key to daily connect and collect your allocations. According to Psalm 23:2; He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. This implies that His divine leading is the key that opens the door to where our provision is located. I see the Lord opening your eyes to see where your allocation is positioned in Jesus name.
2. By Connecting with divine presence of God: The presence of God is a dwelling place of God and where He abides, provisions can never run out. According to Psalm 114:7-8; Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob, Who turned the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a fountain of waters. This implies that where God is present, everything and anything is possible. Here this: The presence of the Lord is coming upon you heavily and the evidence of supernatural supplies will be your portion in Jesus name.
Receive this prophetic word:
i. Jehovah El- shaddai is going ahead of you to deliver into your hands what is yours in the name of Jesus christ.
ii. In this season, any force from the pit of hell that is diverting or denying you from getting what is yours, today they are laid to rest for ever in the name of Jesus christ.
I hope you were blessed by this message, please Share with your loved ones, and comment. God bless you abundantly.
Content created and supplied by: Edesco009 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More