Tithe has become one of the controversial issues in Christianity. Many people question why men of God should place much emphasis on tithing. The fact is that tithe is a divine instruction. It is the command of the Lord. Either you believe it or not, there are blessings attached to it. The word of God says none of my words will go without fulfilment. Here are 15 blessings you get by paying tithes.
1. You enjoy divine provision.
2. You enjoy unmerited favor.
3. You enjoy divine connection.
4. Your household will enjoy mercy.
5. You reap from where you do not labor.
6. You receive blessings from God.
7. You enjoy divine health.
8. You enjoy divine security.
9. You will be free from poverty
10. You command riches.
11. You will not lack good things
12. God will raise men to bless you.
13. You carry favor wherever you enter.
14. Sorrow will depart from your mind
15. You can use it as a point of contact tell God to hearken to your prayers.
Share with others
Content created and supplied by: McManlipz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More