If you think you know the Bible very well, answer these questions.
These days, most people don't know much about the Bible again. There are, however, still some Bible scholars out there. If you think you've read the Bible very well and you know it well enough, answer these questions.
1. How many people were left alive with Noah In the ark when God wiped the world with flood?.
2. Which animals were also left alive with Noah and how many of them?.
3. Who in the Bible was able to feel God's presence and what happened to him/her?.
5. How many fish and loaves of bread did Jesus Christ use to feed 5,000 people?.
6. What is the shortest and longest verse in the Bible?.
7. What word ended the Old and New Testament?.
8. How many blank pages are in-between the Old and New Testament, and why?.
9. How many plagues did God attack the people of Pharaoh with before he let the children of God go?.
10. Where in the Bible are the 10 commandments found?. What is 7th commandment?
11. How much was paid to Judas for betraying Jesus?
12. Where was Jesus Christ crucified?
13. For how many days was Jonah in the belly of fish?
14. What relationship did Ruth have with Naomi?
15. What's the name of Jacob's mother?
If you can answer all these Bible questions correctly, then you're truly a Bible Scholar.
Content created and supplied by: RubyAntidote (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More