Sunday is the first day of the week. It is a day set aside by Christians to remember and worship God for it is written, "remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy". However, there are some requests which every Christian should make to God every Sunday morning before going to church.
1. Ask God for the gift of hearing and practicing: As you leave for church every Sunday morning, ask God to give you the gift of hearing His word and not only to hear it, but to practice it.
2. Ask God to take away the spirit of distraction: This should be an ernest prayer. Tell God to take away the spirit of distractions so his word could assimilate in you.
3. Ask God for Protection throughout the week: Protection from God is the key to living a fulfilled life.
4. Ask God for guidance throughout the week: Follow the lead and direction of God and you shall be established.
5. Pray against the spirit of premature death: Death is a sudden occurrence which can happen to anyone at any time of the day. However, prayers can move mountain for something is bound to happen when a believer gets on their knees in prayers.
In conclusion, prayer (asking from God) is the key that opens every door.
Please follow, like, share and comment.
Content created and supplied by: Ebonyiwrites (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More