1) “A man who does not believe in miracles will die in obstacles” by Papa B.A. Idahosa.
2) “It is not where you start, it's where you finish that counts” by Robert H. Schuller.
3) “Stop looking at what you see, and start looking at what you can have” by Mike Murdock.
4) “Those who sweat with you need to eat the sweet in you” by Bishop David Oyedepo.
5) “He who cannot confront, cannot conquer” by Dr. Ukpai.
6) “Tomorrow contains more joy than any yesterday you recall” by Mike Murdock.
7) “Most people fail because they cannot join the beginning, and the end” by John Mason.
8) “To persevere in one's duty, and be silent, is the best answer to calumny (shame)” by George Washington.
9) “We must never despair; our situation has been compromising before, and it has change for the better; so I trust it will again. If difficulties arise, we must put forth new exertion, and proportion our efforts to the exigencies of the times”. by George Washington.
Content created and supplied by: Kachilean (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More