The Qur'an is a very miraculous and wonderful holy book, and you might have not noticed of of this conicidence which I will be showing you in this article. Let's check them out;
• Suratul Kausar is the shortest sura in the Quran, with a total word count of ten.
• Suratul Kausar's first Ayah contains ten letters.
• The second Ayah contains ten letters.
• The third Ayah contains ten letters as well.
• The letter "Alif," which appears 10 times in this Surah, is the most often used letter.
• There are ten letters in this Surah that have only been used once.
• This Surah's Ayahs all conclude with the letter "RAA," which is the tenth letter in the Arabic alphabet.
• There are ten Surahs in the Holy Quran that conclude with the letter "Raa," and Suratul Kausar is the last of them.
• The 10th day of the month Zulhijjah, regarding which Allah subhana wa ta'ala says "," is the reason for the number "10" in this Surah. Pray to your Lord alone and offer sacrifices to him. This is the day of sacrifice, after all.
• SUBHANALLAH, this miracle is recorded in the Holy Quran's shortest Surah, which is only one line long. What are your thoughts on the large Surahs???
Thanks for reading, hope you learnt something today
Content created and supplied by: Adeedu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More