Bishop David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide spoke about Faith in God at Covenant Hour of Prayer. We all know that faith is something that most Christian should possess irrespective of your class or status. Hebrews 11:1 defines faith as "the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." However, here are 5 things Bishop Oyedepo Taught his members about Faith in God:
1. If your faith fails in the day of battle, then your strength is small (Proverbs 24:16).
2. It is by the word we build our muscles and no one can build your muscle for you, they can only tell you how to build it. Settle with the word, build your faith and win the war.
3. We don’t build faith by wishes, you don’t build natural strength by wishes, you build it by eating and exercising accordingly, then you build your muscles set for the battle.
4. Ask for grace to take responsibility in building your faith. This is the victory that overcomes the word even our faith, No faith, no victory.
5. Every man and woman of faith is an addict of the word of God. Every man of faith maintains a functional library from where they feed fat on the word and keep their faith strong so in the face of adversity, they stagger not.
6. Let’s take responsibility because faith does not grow by wishes, it grows by exercises and feeding on the Word. And all compliance with what the word says and faith begins to grow. You are in a faith based church, a faith built church, a faith growing church.
In conclusion, we should have faith in God maximally so that he can wrought miracles in our lives. If you don't have faith then there is no how you can get miracles from God.
Source: Church Gist
Content created and supplied by: PrayerMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More