1. The STOMACH is injured when you do not have breakfast in the morning.
2. The KIDNEYS are injured when you do not even drink 10 glasses of water in 24 hours.
3. The GALL BLADDER is injured when you do not even sleep until 11 o'clock and do not wake up to the sunrise.
4. The SMALL INTESTINE is injured when you eat cold and stale food.
5. The LARGE INTESTINES are injured when you eat more fried and spicy food.
6. The LUNGS are injured when you breathe in smoke and stay in polluted environment of cigarettes.
7. The LIVER is injured when you eat heavy fried food, junk, and fast food.
8. The HEART is injured when you eat your meal with more salt and cholesterol.
9. The PANCREAS is injured when you eat sweet things because they are tasty and freely available.
10. The EYES are injured when you work in the light of mobile phone and computer screen in the dark.
11. The BRAIN is injured when you start having negative thoughts.
NB: All these PARTS are not available in the market. So take care and keep your body parts healthy. May God keep us safe in Him.
Content created and supplied by: MUMISwriter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More