Give me 10 minutes right now and I’ll show that Jesus loves you, even if you are a sinner.
Love is an unselfish, affectionate, and benevolent concern for another person and the source of that desire is from God because God is love. Although, we are in world where love and lust is hard to separate but the love of Jesus has made it clear for some of us the true meaning of love and believe our marriages are secure with this fact. Jesus the son of the most high God who came to this world to express his love for us.
please follow me.
Ways Jesus showed his love on earth
1) He left his beautiful throne and came as a common man because of you. He left his beautiful throne built with gold and other precious stone, he left a place free of pain and stress because you, even Angels that serve him could not beg to take his place. When coming to the world he could have chosen at least the most beautiful place in the world filled with gold and other precious Stones or any other befitting place on earth. Do you know that they were princesses that where virgins, it even hard then to find a princes that is not a virgin but our lord Jesus Christ chose to come through a common place and was given birth to in a manger. A manger is a structure or feeder used to hold food for animals especially donkeys, goats and sheeps. He came like this so that his love will reach everybody. The bible says “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich” in 2 Corinthians 8:9. What a love?
2) He all that were sick and oppressed by the devil, and went about doing good out of love. The bible says “ How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed with the devil for God was with Him”. All these he did out of pure love, he did not care whether people returned his love back.
3) He suffered to the cross and died a sinner’s death. He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for peace was upon him, and by his stripes we are healed. What a love sir and what a love ma. Sir and Ma who can love to death like this, your papa, your mama, your blood brothers and sisters. Your relative can fail you but Jesus will not.
4) He forgave the people that treated in bad out of love. In Luke 23 vs. 34 he said “Father forgive them; for they know not know what they do and they divided His garment and cast lots”. If I was the one I would have ask God to destroy all of them but thank God I was not the one. What a love?
5) He became omnipotent after his death and spread his love to the whole wide world out of love. Instead of His love to die, it grew stronger for us. The bible says “ God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”
In conclusion, His love is unconditional and he came so that a dinner like me will be save. What a love.
May is love for mankind continue to grow? Amen
Content created and supplied by: Ogunmolajohn77 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More