Some pastors in Nigeria today have proven that Christianity is not as boring as we think with the way they dress. They know how to dress in the manners that suit their status in society because there is a saying that "dress in the manner you want to be addressed. In this article, I will be revealing to you some Nigerian pastor who has great fashion sense.
1. Paul Adefarasin: Paul is the head pastor of House on the rock church. The fashion sense of this pastor is top-notch, he knows how to dress in a manner that suits his status. Another thing that compliments his dressing is his handsome look and physique.
3. Enoch Adeboye: Enoch is the General overseer of the redeemed Christian church of God. Despite his age, he knows how to dress appropriately and attractively, you won't be able to tell that he was raised from a poor background.
4. David Oyedepo: David is the head pastor of the Living faith international ministry aka winners chapel. His sense of fashion is nice and it compliments his status in the public.
5. Biodun Fatoyinbo: Biodun is the head pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly aka Coza. His fashion sense is amazing, he knows what to wear for any occasion he is attending.
6. Chris Oyakhilome: Chris is the head pastor of Believers Loveworld incorporated aka Christ Embassy. He is a man of God with class and style, all the cloth he wears suit him well.
7. Chris Okotie: Chris is the head pastor and founder of Household of God. His fashion sense is very unique and it requires emulation.
8. Tunde Bakare: Tunde is the head pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly. The clothes he wears suit his status in public.
So what do you think guys? Is this list accurate? Which other pastor do you think is missing from this list?
Content created and supplied by: Happylee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More