This article is inspired by the thoughts of great theologians, great pastors, and great deacons.
In a way, it presents how to behave to strengthen our intimacy with God. It is when our intimacy is very strong that God manifests himself to us. The relationship that binds human beings to God so that it lasts and develops, must be solid. This involves certain acts and certain behaviors that we must adopt.
1) We must never forget every morning when we wake up to pray to the Lord, to thank him for the day and to recommend it to him
2) During the day, during breaks or free time, it is necessary to listen to music of worship and praise. It keeps you in the presence of God
3) Set a time for yourself during the day when you can open the Bible and read it. Everything will depend on your availability. But don't go a day without reading it.
4) Surround yourself with someone in service, at school who sincerely loves and who speaks about God
5) in order for your relationship with God to be true and for God to be manifested to you, make efforts to avoid sin as much as possible
6) Finally, get in the habit of fasting. Go to the end of your fast and pray that God will reveal himself to you.
Thanks for reading. If it was a pleasure, messages of encouragement would make us very happy. Let us know your opinions, concerns and suggestions on the matter. Share it massively.
Content created and supplied by: Muhaliyu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More