As a Muslim, we should realize that our religion is one that shows us how to do everything. We should realize that Islam contacts all parts of human life, beginning from home you supplicate, how you eat, how you talk, how you rest, how you utilize the latrine and each other thing you can consider.
Islam even shows us how to sit and how to rest. These are portions of the ethics and delights of Islam.
We will show us not many of the things that we don't observe, particularly those things that are negative behavior patterns that we do in latrine. Just hardly any individuals know these:
1. Try not to Enter With Left Leg: Lots of individuals don't have the foggiest idea about this. They simply go into the latrine with any leg. This is an unfortunate propensity, it would be ideal if you how about we stop it
2. Try not to TALK: it is precluded to talk while in the latrine. This is a demonstration which was evaded by the Prophet during his time. It is likewise an unfortunate propensity we as a whole need to stop.
3. Try not to TAKE ANYTHING THAT HAS ALLAH'S NAME WRITTEN ON IT: abstain from going into the latrine with anything with Allah's name composed on it. Be it the Qur'an, a material, a book or anything at all which Allah's name is composed.
4. Try not to STAY TOO LONG: This is likewise a negative behavior pattern. We should not remain in the latrine for a really long time.
5. USE WATER OR STONE OR LEAF NOT TISSUE: Yeah, this is as per the instructing of the Prophet. We should observe.
6. Venture OUT WITH YOUR RIGHT LEG: heaps of us are not aware of this as well. It is significant. We should observe.
Well ve halting here for the time being. I comprehend that it is difficult to be a Muslim and adhere to all the guidelines, we should simply continue attempting.
We should endeavor more abd more. May Allah make it simple. May He make all of us mates of the Paradise, Aljannatu. Aaamin.
Content created and supplied by: Starboi_Fancy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More