It is wrong to believe that everything we go through in life is God's will. There are some situations we find ourselves that are a direct response to our inaction.
When a person refuses to speak his mind on a prevailing issue, any decision on such issue is binding on him or her. See what the word says about this in Isaiah 43:26
"Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified."
This is why you must not joke with prayer and the power or efficacy of the spoken word. Before you start this prayers, take out time to thank God for His faithfulness.
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, everything I have lost in life as a result of ignorance and satanic manipulation, I call it back into my life now. I call forth my children, finances, marriage, marital settlement, favour, etc.
2. Father in the name of Jesus, every evil tag if disfavor, disappointment and dishonor upon my life and destiny, I erase it now by the blood of Jesus.
3. Father, in the name of Jesus, every satanic orchestration that is targeted towards eliminating any of my love ones through accident of any kind, I terminate such arrangement and I mandate it to fall on the head of the planner.
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, I decree upon my head to receive supernatural ideas, thoughts and innovations that will make me an envy to my world.
5. Father, in the name of Jesus, every evil battle that I am fighting and I know nothing of, I declare it end now.
Take ten minutes to give God a heartfelt thanks.
"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."
"Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him."
"I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him."
If you know that God has answered your prayers, please give a faith-filled Amen!
Content created and supplied by: ApstBright (via Opera News )