Pastor Isaac Oyedepo, the senior pastor of Living Faith Church, Maryland, United States announces ground rules as the church moves to the new 2000-seat auditorium, Faith Dome. It will be dedicated on the 24th of October and we thank God for His goodness over the church of God. He said that people will be coming to the program from different parts of the world and he gave them 7 warnings that they need to heed to as they move into the church. They are:
1. You must be orderly. We can’t go to a new place, then cause chaos. Where God gave us, it is true God has given us the whole land, but this time around, we didn’t buy houses, neither did we buy estates.
2. Don’t go and do street parking, because the way you enter a place determines your image. We have parking lots so we can take 2,000 cars in all those lots. Just park orderly and like a gentleman/ gentlewoman, you enter the shuttle, they take you.
3. We have parking for the handicapped, if you are not handicapped, don’t park there. There will be miracles in Faith Dome, every week, those who park in ‘Handicapped’ will be getting healed.
4. Don’t fight with officials. With your anointing, don’t fight. Don’t park in neighbourhood. Don’t speed. We have children there.
5. No selling of food. We have retail stores. If you are an established retailer, rent a store. We will not allow food sold in the Parking lot, from 24th (October). Don’t bring any letter. Church Gist. We have retail stores, go and rent. You have never seen me after Service eating in the hallway, so It is not allowed.
6. Make sure that you do all you can to be prepared spiritually, to be part of what next Sunday holds.
7. Please don’t go and visit the site this week. If you are disturbing them from working, how will they finish? Don’t say, “I want to go and pray. Heavy prayer” because we pray there every day, don’t worry. In heaven, there is hierarchy.
Source: Church Gist
Content created and supplied by: PrayerMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More