Women, have always wished to look good and be exceptional in dressing and outlook. This article will give detailed reasons why women should be allowed to wear Trousers to church and other religious places. backed with Bible verses.
Romans 14 -13 says
Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.
Let's not judge. For example judge or conclude that women should not wear Trousers.
1. Women Should be allowed and legalized to wear Trousers to church and morning masses because it makes them comfortable.
2. There is no place in the constitution that stated that women should be subjected to only skirts. Moreover we are in a democratic rule.
3. It brings out the in-depth shape in them, not withstanding any challenges they are faced with in the moment.
4. It helps the brothers in church get forcused. Instead of getting distracted with the thighs of a woman. Titus 2-6 says Likewise, urge the younger men to be self-controlled.
5. Women who are expecting there monthly flow, likea to wear Trousers so it can help guide them.
I believe with this few points i have been able to convince everyone that women should be allowed to wear Trousers to church and mosque.
You can write your own points why women should be allowed to wear Trousers to church in the COMMENT box. Let's learn from you.
SHARE this post to family and friends
FOLLOW this page for more Tips.
Content created and supplied by: Florashaw (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More