Most people wake up only to discover that they can't remember the dream they had last night. This might be a result of stress and overthinking but if this happens regularly, it is not a good omen and you need to act fast by praying for God to cancel such in your life.
Sleeping and waking without remembering your dreams is not a good sign. You can be certain that you have a good dream life if you remember your dreams whenever you wake up. Your dreams vanishing from your memory or not dreaming at all is a sign that something isn't right.
Most believers are faced with this problem today. Some ignore while others are worried. You have to list power over your dream life if you fail to remember your dreams.
According to Daniel 2:28, "You will begin to see secret and deep revelation on things that have been hidden from you for a long while."
However, I have compiled 5 powerful prayer points that will destroy the power of losing memory in your life. Don't feel relaxed and do nothing about it when you dream and forget. Instead, pray with these powerful prayer points that will help you remember your dream.
1. Oh Lord, every spirit and curse of bad dreams and forgetfulness, I cast them away in the name of Jesus Christ. I bring then back into my life by fire.
2. Oh Lord, protect my dreams and give me direction to bear profitable fruits in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Father, I pray that every good dream will be exhumed in the name of Jesus. They shall all come to pass. The bad covenants from my Father's house and from my mother's house initiating through dreams, in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. Every demonic spirit monitoring my progress and future prospects, I cast them away in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Father Lord, I thank you for all the unseen battles and dreams you have won for me.
Share this article with your friends, family, and others so that they can also partake in these prayers to avoid or be free from dream memory loss. If you believe this, type Amen below in the comment section.
Content created and supplied by: Dinma'sBlog (via Opera News )