It's is very important to start your day on a good note and also end it the same way. This can be achieved by being prayerful in the morning and at night before going to bed. Some people just come home, rest, eat and go to bed this is the normal routine but don't forget to include prayers in all of your routines.
Image Credit: CRU Military
The book of 1 Thessalonians 5:17 says; “Pray without ceasing;” and that should be what we should observe without failing. It's like a mandate and instructional guide that you shouldn't break. However, for an effective day, there are 5 kinds of prayer you should pray in the morning and night and here they are below;
1. Dear father, I know I am a sinner who has wronged you in many ways but your mercy keeps speaking for me (Isaiah 1:18). Thank you for accepting me and showing me your love always through Jesus Christ.
Image Credit: Christianity
2. Thank you for giving me my daily bread (Like 11:2-4) and for providing for me and my family. Help us to forgive those who have wronged also and provide for those who also are in need as well.
3. Thank you for the authority you have given us through the name of Jesus Christ. I stand in that authority in Luke 10:19 and I say; any form of evil attack and wickedness thrown my way and that of my household are destroyed in the name of Jesus.
Image Credit: Dreamstime
4. I ask that you silence every demonic attack that has been sent in my way. No weapon directed against me shall prosper and no works of the enemy can ever hold in my life.
5. Thank you for helping me to renew my mind (Roman 12:2). No sickness diseases and attacks can penetrate my body because the word of God is medicine into my body (Proverb 4:22). Hallelujah
The reason why you should pray these prayers is they help to edify your body and mind. It protects and guide you from evil, and using the Bible scriptures helps to connect you to God's instructions as well.
Content created and supplied by: Defreed (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More