People who do not believe they will receive what they pray for are unlikely to receive it. But it isn't intended to be like this. Faith is pleasing to God. Those who asked in faith were praised by Jesus.
We will be praying for God to alter our condition for the better in today's Morning session. And we must offer this prayer with the assurance that our prayers have already been answered.
Say with me:
1. O Lord, in Jesus' name, convert all the ills intended at me to good. I remove my name from Satan's database. In the name of Jesus, all evil powers directed against me will return to their source. In the name of Jesus, let the stars of heaven begin to fight for me.
2. In the name of Jesus, make feasible whatever the enemy has declared is impossible in my life. In the name of Jesus, I declare myself free as of today. Christ's blood has redeemed me. O Lord, take away all the curses of disobedience to Your commands from me.
3. In the name of Jesus, I declare myself free from any communal captivity. In Jesus' name, I release myself from all inherited bonds. In the name of Jesus, I claim supernatural elevating, success, and chances.
4. In the name of Jesus, every authority that is utilizing the heavenlies against me, fall and be shamed. In the name of Jesus, I sever all wicked soul links harming my life with the blood of Jesus.
5. Send your ax of fire to the very foundations of my life, and destroy every wicked planted therein, O Lord. In the name of Jesus, flush every inherited satanic deposit out of my system with the blood of Jesus.
6. In the name of Jesus, arise and scatter every scheme in the heavenly that is against me.
7. In the name of Jesus, I release myself from the grip of every difficulty that has been transferred into my life from the womb. In the name of Jesus, Holy Spirit, come upon my life and surround me with a shield of protection.
Thank you, LORD, for saving me from all the ills that were hurled at me. I've prayed in Jesus' most precious name, Amen.
Content created and supplied by: Sharepost (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More