Prayer is an unquestionably arduous effort. It is a part of our daily obligations. Prayer is a battle of faith that can take the form of an action or an attitude. It's a weapon for engaging in spiritual combat. You must connect your spirit to some prayer locations when taking them. As Paul exhorts in 1 Thessalonians 5:17, the Scripture teaches us that we should pray without ceasing. There are trillions of prayer locations throughout the world, yet only a small percentage of them are backed up by scripture.
Praise and worship are a set of tools that help us connect with God. Praise is also a privilege since it directs God's attention to us. If you are still alive, give thanks to God much more. Whatever the case may be, get up and do what David did when the Lord's spirit descended upon him. Sing and dance till you're completely out of breath. God be praised! Thank you, God, for taking me this far!
Whether you are married or not, whether you are wealthy or not, whether you are hungry or not, whether you are making progress or not, make it a habit to worship God more via prayer. This is a way of showing God that you still worship Him despite your current difficulties. Believe me when I say that fulfilling your heart's desire isn't difficult.
Prayer is an important part of everyone's life. If you've been praying for a while and haven't seen any results, you should look into the issue. Praying with applicable Bible verses is one of the most powerful and efficient strategies to gain rapid answers from God. The Bible is a comprehensive instruction manual for all situations. It might be of interest to you to know that even the Bible's simplest verses can be used as destiny prayers.
Psalm 138:1-3; “I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for they loving-kindness and thy truth: for thou hast magnified they word above all thy name. In the day when I cried thou answerest me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul.”
Now, go on your knees and say this prayer of Praises and Thanksgiving to God Almighty with Faith to keep your day moving and bright.
1. Dear God, my Father, I want to express my gratitude for the privilege, opportunity, and grace to witness today's beautiful day (mention date). I'd like to express my gratitude to you. Psalm 9:1.
2. My Father, I want to express my gratitude for your blessings in my life. God, thank you for being so kind to me.
3. Thank you, Father, in Heaven, for your unchanging love and the beautiful things you've done for me in 2 Corinthians 9:11.
4. I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth, according to Psalm 107:8-9. My soul will boast in the Lord; the humble will rejoice when they hear it. Let us glorify the Lord's name together, O laud the Lord with me.
5. In the name of Jesus, I thank You for Your faithfulness and mercy in my life.
6. Psalm 50:15; In the name of Jesus, I thank You for always being there for me whenever I call upon You in trouble.
7. In the name of Jesus, I thank you for not allowing the enemy to have the upper hand over me.
8. Ephesians 5:20/Psalm 30:12; In the name of Jesus, I thank you for everything you have done for me and my family.
9. 2 Samuel 6:14; In the name of Jesus, I thank You for taking Your rightful place in my life.
10. 1 Chronicles 16:26; In the name of Jesus, I thank You for being great and worthy of praise.
11. 1 Chronicle 16:41; O God, I praise You for Your everlasting mercy, in the name of Jesus.
12. 1 Kings 10:9; O God, I thank You for Your delight in me and for raising me above my enemies, in Jesus' name.
13. John 3:16; “O God, I thank You for sending Your only begotten Son to die for my sins, which you declared to be finished at the cross.”
14. In the name of Jesus, I thank You for making it impossible for generational problems and curses to prosper in my life.
Thank you, Lord Jesus, for answered prayers... HEBREWS 11:1.
Content created and supplied by: Adebimpe01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More