A church is a building where christians gather to worship God. It is a sacred place which should be be reverenced.
Some attitudes shouldn't be displayed in the church to avoid being punished or cursed by God. Here are some habits you must avoid in the church;
1) Receiving calls repeatedly during church services.
2) Always running out to pick calls with your phone ringing out so load. Switch off or mute your phone as soon as you get to church.
3) Refusing to sit where the ushers direct you to sit. It is a sign of pride and disobedience.
4) Chewing gum or sleeping in church during sermon. The church is not a hotel.
5) Sitting down during prayer or praise worship session without any medical or health reason.
6) Always looking at the church clock or your wrist watch during church hours and saying that the church should close.
7) Chatting and playing games on your phone during church service.
8) Leaving the church before closure for no reason or any particular appointment.
9) Gathering outside the church with other members to gossip or discuss football,movies and politics while service is going on.
10) Opening your eyes while prayer is going on unless you are an usher or pastor.
Content created and supplied by: God's.p (via Opera News )