A church is a building where christians gather to worship God. It is a sacred place which should be be reverenced.
Some attitudes shouldn't be displayed in the church to avoid being punished or cursed by God. Here are some habits you must avoid in the church;
1) Receiving calls repeatedly during church services.
2) Always running out to pick calls with your phone ringing out so load. Switch off or mute your phone as soon as you get to church.
3) Refusing to sit where the ushers direct you to sit. It is a sign of pride and disobedience.
4) Chewing gum or sleeping in church during sermon. The church is not a hotel.
5) Sitting down during prayer or praise worship session without any medical or health reason.
6) Always looking at the church clock or your wrist watch during church hours and saying that the church should close.
7) Chatting and playing games on your phone during church service.
8) Leaving the church before closure for no reason or any particular appointment.
9) Gathering outside the church with other members to gossip or discuss football,movies and politics while service is going on.
10) Opening your eyes while prayer is going on unless you are an usher or pastor.
Content created and supplied by: God's.p (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More