Most of us fail to realise that you don't have the power to wake yourself up in the morning, it is only God's mercy that wakes us up.
There are lots of sleeping pills but there is no pill that wakes someone up from his sleep but God himself that is why we should ask for his mercy to wake us up.
It is not as easy as you think to close your eyes in the night and open it in the morning so let's entreat the mercy of God over our lives tonight.
I have a friend that died from his sleep. He slept with sound health but never woke up to see the next morning because the enemy was at work.
1. The God my father, my sleep tonight will not lead me to death in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Every evil gathering to end my life tonight, scatter by fire and brimstone in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. My family and I will wake up in sound health and vitality in the name of Jesus Christ.
4. Any evil power that will want to subdue me tonight, by the resurrection power of Jesus Christ, I overcome you in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. I decree that my house will be too hot for any arrow of death in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. Angels from heaven, guard my house tonight from evil manipulation in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Lord God Almighty, build a wall of fire around my house to keep me save tonight.
8. For the fact that I was created in God's image, I am untouchable tonight in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. My life is in God's hands, so I cannot be harmed by any force tonight in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. Every foundational power that has vowed to attack me tonight, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
11. Let the arrow of death sent to me backfire and go back to the sender in Jesus Christ name.
12. I shall live long to testify the goodness of God in my life.
13. My household is covered with the speaking blood of Jesus Christ and surrounded by fire tonight.
14. Every enchantment and divination against me and my family members be nullified tonight in Jesus Christ name.
15. My sleep must be sound and peaceful tonight in Jesus Christ name.
Good night and I wish you sound sleep
Like and share this article to help others also join this media for more insightful articles.
The pictures used here are for illustrative purposes only.
Content created and supplied by: BlossomandBliss (via Opera News )