1. Dabble in the occult and paranormal. By engaging in occult and most paranormal activities such as astrology, fortune-telling, clarivoyence, etc., you are entering Satan's arena and opening yourself to demonic attack.
2. Seek aid or enlightenment from foreign spiritual influences. Passively yielding one's mind through meditation, hypnotism, yoga, etc., and seeking knowledge or information from any type of "spiritual entity" is an excellent way to become demon possessed.
3. Seek power or authority from a supernatural source. Using witchcraft, sorcery, magic, charms, voodoo, etc., to give yourself power or influence over others in a supernatural manner is asking Satan to use you.
4. Use or become addicted to drugs or alcohol. Anything that alters one's senses and places him in a passive state can allow the entrance of devils. Many under the influence of drugs or alcohol have claimed to see demons or the Devil.
5. Remain addicted to one's self. Neglecting prayer, Bible study, fellowship, witnessing, and other faith building activities can cause one to dwell constantly upon himself. He is following after Satan's will and not God's will.
(click FOLLOW at the top of the page, so that you won't miss other interesting posts from me)
Like and comment, let me know what you think about this post. Thanks
Content created and supplied by: Owenaze (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More