There are some Christians who will jump from one church to the next in search of something that isn't missing. Because people are dissatisfied and contented with what they acquire, learn, or get from a certain church, it is their calling and pastime. However, there are five types of Christians who will move from one church to another at any time.
1. Those who have previously moved from one church to another. When certain people join your church, you don't have to rejoice since it is in their 'calling' to do so. A wandering ghost has plagued them. It is already common for people to notice a flaw in one church and abandon it in favor of another.
2. Those who are motivated by their position and are aware of it. They will quit if you do not offer them the position they require. They will still leave if you give them the job and then fire them. They are fairly straightforward to predict because they can't hide anything inside of them.
3. People who are unable to make decisions on their own. These people will always pursue anyone who tries to persuade them to abandon their beliefs. Relationships with God, the Pastor, and the Church are less important to them than friendship with other members.
4. Those on the lookout for a miracle. They are never satisfied with the church where they worship. They always end up in the 'happening area' because of their problem. They would always leave a Pastor who does not practice medicine like a native doctor. They're the most difficult to reach out to.
5. Those who want the pastor to preach a specific message every time.
These are the individuals who have refused to accept God's message to their pastor. You might hear, "Daddy preaches prosperity too much; he never talks about holiness." Some individuals are furious because their pastor preaches too much holiness and avoids discussing prosperity. Although this group claims to be spiritual, their spirituality is actually irrational.
Content created and supplied by: PrayerMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More