Ruth, a Moabitess – a foreigner, who knew nobody in the land. The easiest thing for her to do was to sit at home and hope her mother in law will make some contacts for her. After all, Naomi is a daughter in the land, but not Ruth. Ruth got up and went in search of food for herself and her mother in law. Ruth knew something a lot of people neglect today and that is service.
Ruth understood the power of service. She knew that blessings do not come on idle hands. She knew that though she was a foreigner, the God she saw in Naomi was able to grant her favour in the land. She knew that she had a part to play if she wanted to enjoy the favour of God.
Are you there, sitting idly and expecting a miracle? Are you there wallowing in self-pity and looking for God’s blessings? It does not work that way. I have said this over and over again and it still bears repetition: the blessings of God will not fall like a bag of cherries. Any miracle that depends 100% on God is not going to happen. There is your part to play and until you play your part, you cannot activate Heaven to move on your behalf.
Ruth went into the field to glean. She chose to walk by faith and God not only blessed her with food for her mother in law and herself, God also gave her a husband and much more than a husband, she came into the lineage of Jesus. Beloved, there is a blessing in the place of service.
1. Oh Lord my God, let your blessings be permanent in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord by your massive mercy, let your favour work wonders in my life in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, deliver my glory from the sins of my father and mother, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, the sins in my life which gave the enemies opportunity to steal my glory, deliver me and have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, the glory which was lost while I was in my mother’s womb, restore it for me in the name of Jesus.
6. The glory I lost through my mother’s carelessness, O Lord restore it in your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
7. The covenant of the world which stole my glory, Father, restore it in your mercy, in the name of Jesus.
8. The glory I lost by being carried by any evil hand, Father restore me in your mercy in the name of Jesus.
9. My head reject any evil manipulation.
10. Let every force of affliction be consumed by divine fire in the name of Jesus.
11. All evil strangers come out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus
12. Let every evil king installed against me be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
Content created and supplied by: HeavenlyChild (via Opera News )