Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the last and final messenger of God. He is the best of creation, a role model on how to be of exemplary character, kindness, compassion, mercy, gratitude, thankfulness, courage, fearlessness and an unwavering belief in his mission.
Do not judge people based on what the media portrays them to be. Do your own research and find out what makes this man the finest of men to have graced the earth.
During his life time he said many things which are inspirational and life changing we shall list 25 out of most his quotes.
1. Be kind, for what ever becomes part of something, it beautifies it. When ever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.
2. The best among you is the one who doesn't harm others with his tongue and hands.
3. A good man treats women with honour.
4. The greatest of richness is the richness of the soul.
5.there is reward for kindness to every living thing.
6. Strive always to excel in virture and truth.
7. The greatest struggle or striving is to battle your own soul, to fight the evil within yourself.
8. The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger.
9. God does not look at your forms and possession but He looks at your hearts and your deeds.
10. Riches are not from an abundance of wordly good but from a contented mind.
11. The best among you are those who have the best manner and character.
12. No two things have been combined better than knowledge and patience.
13. The best houses is the one where an orphan gets love and kindness.
14. The believer does not slander, curse, or speak in an obscene of foul manner.
15. A kind word is form of charity.
16.A father gives nothing better than good education.
17. Feed the hungary and visit the seek person, and free the captive, if he be unjustly confined. Assist any person opressed whether Muslim or non-Muslim.
18. Seek knowledge from cradle to the grave.
19. Do not waste water even if you were at a running stream.
20. A white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good actions.
21. When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart give it up.
22. You do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness.
23. He is not a through believer who eats his fill while his neighbour is hungry.
24. However much the faith of a man increases, his regard for women increases.
25.What has reach you was never meant to miss you, and what has miss you was never meant to reach you.
Please comment and share.
Content created and supplied by: Yakubueneye (via Opera News )