Holy Communion or the lord's supper is the breaking and eating of bread to symbolize Christ's body broken for us, and drinking wine to remember the blood he shed for our sins. We are symbolically intermingling Christ's blood with our own, sharing a meal together as friends, making him a part of us and us a part of him.
Here are ten things you need to know about the Holy Communion
1. Holy Communion are for believers that have truly repented.
2. As a pentacosta he Holy Communion can be taken anytime even at home or in the office.
3. It is a Heavenly practice
4. For healing of believers of Jesus Christ
5. It is the doctrine of the church
6. It is for the remembere of Jesus Christ.
7. The breaking of the bread reminds us of the broken body of our lord Jesus Christ
8. The wine remind us of the blood of Jesus Christ, how he was flogged and pierced with the spear.
9. It is the sharing of love and warmness to one another
10. It is for both catholic and pentacosta.
Content created and supplied by: Donadio1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More