Ramadan is a holy month. It is a period whereby muslims abstain from so many things and also practice discipline and giving. They observe the fasting in the morning and break in the evening.
There are some things that can break your fasting during ramadan.
1. When you take a dip in swimming pool water or shower it can break your fasting.
2. Applying lipstick, nail polish and perfumes for women.
3. Closeness between married couples.
4. Cursing, telling tales, falsely testifying, shouting, lying and Listening to music.
5. When water or ear drops enter the ear, nose sprays and eye drops.
6. Vomiting can break your fasting during ramadan.
7. Meaningless and non-productive engagements.
8. Thinking about food can break your fasting during ramadan.
Let all try our best to fast and pray to Allah. He is merciful and he will definitely answer all our prayers.
Kindly drop a comment and share
Content created and supplied by: Ayodejiadeboye (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More