Christianity is a religion founded on Jesus Christ's teachings. A Christian is someone who resembles Jesus Christ. Everywhere a Christian goes, including the church, he or she should be of excellent character.
Here's what you need to know about yourself in order to serve God effectively.
1. You are the only one who suffers when you miss church.
2. When you stop working, God quickly replaces you, to the point where you are no longer useful.
3. When you refuse to support church projects on purpose, God raises others who are better than you and who will support His work.
4. When you begin to fight the church, God considers you an enemy.
5. As you leave the church, more serious individuals enter.
6. When you eat your tithes and offerings, the church's grace ceases to function for you.
7. You become a rebel and a disloyal worshiper when you gossip about your church to other members or outsiders.
8. The angels who work with the church withdraw from you when you speak evil of the church.
9. You're one step closer to danger if you don't want the church's control, discipline, and correction.
10. Because your Church, not you, is the symbol of the ministry's mantle and mandate, the work will succeed with or without you. Consider yourself fortunate to be a part of God's plan.
You're important, but you're not necessary. Remember that God replaced King Saul with David.
Content created and supplied by: Kenvic001 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More