POWER COMMUNION SERVICE – WEDNESDAY, 13TH OCTOBER 2021
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): DANIEL 6:1-3
MESSAGE TOPIC: RELEASE, RECOVERY AND REPLICATION THROUGH EXCELLENCE
By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE: Understanding the power of excellence to produce release, recovery and replication
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Excellence is a critical requirement for successful living
Excellence is a non-negotiable asset of life and destiny
2. Excellence is a responsibility of Christianity (Matt. 5:16)
3. Excellence is a department of righteousness and godliness (God-likeness) (Prov. 12:26)
It is an abomination for someone who does not know God to insist on quality than one who knows God
Your excellence is more evangelistic than your utterance
4. Excellence gives God the license to facilitate the eminence of His people
Your excellence makes it easy for God to place you on top without others murmuring
When you operate in mediocrity your prayers are long but when you operate in excellence, it is already a prayer ready to be answered.
By your level of excellence, you make it easy for God and even your boss in the office to put you
where you belong without anybody murmuring
When you give God excellence, He gives you prominence and eminence
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCED RELEASE BY EXCELLENCE:
1. Joseph was released into his future by excellence (Gen. 41:39-44)
2. David was released from the wilderness into the palace on the platform of excellence (1Sam. 16:17-21)
You travel from your position into your desirable destination in the vehicle of excellence
3. Daniel was released into the world of perpetual relevance on the platform of excellence (Dan. 1:20-21)
Excellence is key to perpetual relevance
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCED RECOVERY BY EXCELLENCE:
1. Joseph regained his liberty through the display of quality/excellence (Ps. 105:17-22)
Excellence will bring you out of where wicked, jealous and envious people kept you
2. The wedding in Cana – the restoration of the wine happened on the platform of excellence (John 2:5-7)
Order is a department of excellence
Where excellence is found abundance is effortless
C. REPLICATION is increase or multiplication
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO EXPERIENCED REPLICATION BY EXCELLENCE:
1. The feeding of the multitudes (Mark 6:39-41)
2. The multiplication of disciples in the early church (Acts 6:1-7)
It is not every situation of stagnation that is an attack of the enemy; many times, stagnation could be a product of disorder
1. Embrace the culture of excellence – refuse the life of compromise, conformity and mediocrity (Phil. 3:14; Eccl. 9:10)
2. Avoid the life of disorder – embrace order (1Cor. 14:40)
Order your life’s schedule; don’t let the day plan you, you must plan the day
Order your life, order your finances, order your time – disorder brings stagnation and shortage
3. Pay attention to details
Little hinges swing big doors
Mega differences are made out of minor details
Until you pay attention to details, you are not paying attention to your destiny
Distinction in life is a function of attention to details
Father, thank You for Your Word to us tonight. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I need a fresh baptism of the Spirit of excellence, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, deliver me from a life of disorder; help me Lord to order my life, my time and my finances, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the grace to pay attention to details; I receive that grace now, in Jesus’ Name.
- Communication of the same Spirit of excellence that the Master Jesus functioned with.
- Anything that is a stranger to your body, anything that was not planted originally by God – cancer, tumour, fibroid etc. dies to its roots now!
- Everything that is not of God dries up now!
- Your strength shall not fail you!
- The spirit of mediocrity is arrested!
- What belongs to you that has been held back by the enemy is released now!
- Today is the beginning of a new season and a dawn of a new day
Content created and supplied by: DunamisMessages (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More