They are basic in islam considered mandatory by believers and are the foundation of Muslim life,they are summarized in the famous Hadith of Gabriel.
(1) Shahadah(profession of Faith):- Muslim bear witness to the oneness of God by believing and reciting the greed.
(2) Salah(prayers):- is the ritual prayer of Islam through which Muslim conform to the Will of God.
Prayers are performed in the direction of kaabah (mecca) five times a day.
(3) Sawm(pasting):- is the abstaining from eating, drinking, smoking and sexual intercourse with intention of ebahda from dawn to sun set.
Pasting is performed in holy month of Ramadan.
(4) Zakah(alms giving):- is a prescribed payment of fixed proportions of a Muslim's possessions for the welfare of the entire community and in particular for its needed members.
(5) Hajj(the pilgrimage to the Kaabah):- this pilgrimage to the Makkah and madinah with intention of ebahda in the month of Hajj.
Content created and supplied by: IbrahimResearcher001 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More