There are reasons why prayers are not answered, even though you think it should. Am not a pastor, but i just want to share some of the reasons with you.
1. Sin (iniquity): Sin can be an hindrance to prayer answers. In the book of Isaiah 59:1-2, It was recorded that the hand of the Lord is not shorten to save neither is his ear too dull to hear but our sins have seperated us from God.
2. Wrong motive: "ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, tha ye may consume it upon your lust". That was recorded in James 4:3. If the purpose if your asking does not go inline with God's it us considered amiss.
3. Lack of Faith: Faith means to believe even during uncertainty. Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, whatever you desire, when ye pray, believe that you have received them, and it shall be yours.
4. Unforgiving Spirit: And when you stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any, that your Father also which is in in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.” (Mark 11:25).
5. Improper Fellowship with God.
6. Closing your hear to the needy.
7. God might be protecting from unseen dangers.
8. God wants to ascribe great glory unto himself.
Thanks for your time and for reading.
Please 🙏 like, comment, share and follow up for more.
Content created and supplied by: femiblogger (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More