Prayer Points For all in Nigeria
Infants and young children need to be prayed for against unfriendly friends and demonic initiation. They need to be constantly placed under the protection of the blood of Jesus.
As you use these prayer points, you child/children will increase in wisdom and be delivered from any satanic bondage
1. I bind every negative ancestral spirit and command it to loose it's hold upon my child, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break every hereditary curse and bondage upon my child, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let my child be cleansed from every hereditary problems with the blood of Jesus.
4. I command everything that will prevent my Child From being a blessing to be totally shattered, in the name of Jesus.
5. I command any power that wants to convert my child to a nuisance
6. Lord, fill my child with Your joy, glory, peace and love
Thank God for answering your Prayer.
Like, comments and share to your Love ones. God bless you
Content created and supplied by: Tony_blog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More