There are many facts about water that may have not come across. You will be awed after going through this facts.
1. Water has an insipid taste.
Yes, it does. In our basic school,we were taught that water is tasteless. But after some research scientist found out that water has an insipid taste.
2. There is the same amount of water on Earth as there was when the Earth was formed.
3. Water is the only substance that exists in all the three states; Solid, liquid and gaseous.
4. Water is the oldest substance. It has been there before humans. It is possible because of the continuous recycling of water.
5. Objects are more likely to float on salty water than fresh water. The red Sea is a typical example.
6. About 70% of the human body contains water.
Water is has proven to be source of many lives. It brings about good digestion, it's used in the process of resuscitation.you want to know? I will talk about that in my next article.
Content created and supplied by: Abybaby (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform