Nature is mysterious and unpredictable, and often leaves us open-mouthed at the in explainable manifestations of it's power.
From our point of view, mother nature continues to be a fascinating mystery. So let's take a look at seven of the most wonderful natural phenomena in the world.
2. Northern lights,Ice land: The Auroria Boreulis, is an optical phenomenon which manifests itself in the atmosphere with bright spots, generally red,green or blue.
The phenomenon is more of intense during periods of high solar activity.
3. Volcanic lightning: It's pretty hard to study, but researchers have a few ideas about what causes it, one of the most common example is that during an eruption, Ash picks up so much friction that the build-up of static electricity causes lightning.
4. Sailing stones/ moving rocks, USA: Death valley in California,is one of the least inhabited place on the planet and also the place where you can spot sailing stones.
There is still no scientific explanation for this geological phenomenon.
5. Lightning storm, Venezuela: The bright bolts are triggered when the electrical activity is particularly abundant during a storm.
6. Cano cristales River, Colombia: Also known as " the river of five color" or "liquid rainbow".
It's body of water actually looks pretty normal most of the time at least, until it explodes into color form around July through November.
7. Moon bow, Zimbabwe: This rare atmosphere phenomenon is not a rainbow, but rather a moon bow, as it is caused by the reflection of moonlight instead of sunlight.
Content created and supplied by: Gistpan.ng (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More